Sunday, December 4, 2011

So much love.

You ask me why,
And I laugh and smile,
I love you, its limitless,
Higher than the skies,
Deeper than all oceans,
Come here and feel it too,
Let me take care of you,
Let me be there to hold you high,
So strong, you're so tough.
You took all their fights with a smile,
But you never had to,
You put a brave smile and fake a laugh,
But you didn't have to,
When I stand here,
Throwing away all of me,
Just to bring my shadow to you,
To protect you from the peril.
And I take step by step,
Picking you up,
Holding you high,
Brush your demeanor with so much love,
Blinding you with my innocence.
And you fight just to feel right,
Fight with all that you feel.
But I hold you by love,
You are my world,
The one I adore,
The one I love, for so much that you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment