Thursday, February 16, 2012

Scenario #18 - "Rang Reza -Oh Painter" Kun Faaya Kun.

My world is different,
Maybe my words mean too much,
I've brought myself here,
Step by step,
But all of you still point at me,
But you're still all in me,
And without you, I lose my soul.
In corners and darkness,
I've let my fingers bleed,
To bring smiles to their faces,
Satisfaction to my soul.
And in emptiness,
I tried bringing love and peace.
But you took away my soul.

Oh painter,
He is the one who is in my soul,
He is the one in your soul,
O dear Lord, he is the one that is mystery

In the loneliest of moments,
I felt your spirits take over me,
Finding me inside me,
And I'm the one who walked this road,
Different than before, and I'll be here,
For wherever you are, my soul, my lord.
I could just sit here and scream,
My voice will reach out to you.
And I'll be all about you,
Guide me to where my heart lies,
I've done nothing and I'm still bleeding,
For their scratches and marks,
Slaps and scream, they haunt my spirits.
And in emptiness,
He was the one in my soul.
He was the one in your soul.
Oh dear lord, he's the mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment