Sunday, March 4, 2012

Nothingness.

I'm smiling at you,
With each question you're asking me,
Watch my lips tremble,
As I try to speak,
As I try to look into myself,
Just holding on, holding my tears.
I've been dead and gone,
I'm too far gone to go back now,
Step after step, you've kept me on edge,
Its easier to laugh and smile,
Easier than crying here,
In this emptiness inside me,
Don't draw the light,
Don't draw me towards the dead,
I've been dead inside,
Don't paint me bright..

You'd never know what its like,
Inside this hole,
We chant the names and their memories,
We chant our love and their voices,
These moments, they make you mad,
Grow you old.
And when there's nothing you can do,
Go beneathe your own self.
Go farther down into the darkness.
And its there, inside you.
Inside the hole.
You've been dead and gone too,
Come here, far too gone.
Too far gone.

This is your home,
Empty without you,
And your tears light the fire,
Your pain brings live to it,
And the pieces of your heart,
Come together in the cold,
They shelter your smile.
They shelter your brave front.
They chant your name.
Come back now.
Its easier to laugh and smile,
Don't go back inside this hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment