Saturday, March 10, 2012

Tell me my love.


Dear love,
Why does it never feel enough?
Every breath that I breathe,
When I breathe for you,
And every step that I take,
I take towards you.
Oh my love, what have you done to me?
Why are you so much?
So much to keep up with,
But I promise you,
I'll never be afraid, never been scared.
I lost count of the days,
I lost count of my smiles.
Every thought that brings you to me,
I cherish every moment that belongs to you.
And listen to me,
When I'm close to you,
Do you hear the love in my voice?
When I sing for you, my beautiful love,
Do you feel my fear?
How I get so tensed when you move?
Move to hold me, and I'll cry.
Cause with you, I feel emptiness.
And when you're gone, I know what lonely is.
I sit across sorrow when you walk away.
So don't go, don't leave me.
Turn my nightmares to dreams, like you do.
And you'd mean nothing to them,
But to me, you're all I'd need.
And to them you'd never be enough.
But to me, you're more than perfect.
So tell me, my love,
Why does it never feel enough?
When every word that I say,
Every word tries to do justice to your love,
Do justice to your beauty, but never does.
When I feel myself falling for you,
Day by day, it never feels enough.
Why does it never feel enough?
Tell me my love.

1 comment: