Thursday, September 24, 2015

I miss you and I wish you were here.


In the sound of these waves,
And how it seeps in the sand,
Like my memories,
Soaked in happiness,
In content and in calm,
When I hear these waves,
In this soothe,
I miss you,
And I wish you were here. 

In the sounds of these waves,
How the world turns quite,
Screaming so silently,
And these lips, they move,
In unison, they move, in darkness,
Under the moon,
When I feel it's shine,
And how it feels,
I miss you,
And I wish you were here. 

In this stillness that fills my day,
And thoughtlessness,
How it buries my mind,
Under the waves you sit across,
Under the moon that you smile for,
My mind, somewhere close,
Screams in the silence,
It cheers at your sight,
And when you speak,
I'm silent too,
And when you miss me,
I miss you too.

In this still that consumes me,
And relentlessness,
How it shivers my soul,
In the sky, you sit under,
In the breeze, tonight that you feel,
My soul, all around,
Speaks in silence,
And it laughs at your sight,
Kneels down, 
To all your wishes,
And when you wish for me,
I promise. 
I wish for you too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment