Thursday, September 24, 2015

Listen.

Listen to me,
My echoes,
And the pictures,
In my sound,
Like the Lightning,
My sound, like the rain,
Listen to all of me,
And all that's not me,
Listen to this light,
That dims my world,
Hear my lips,
And how my words move,
Listen to my eyes,
And how they whisper,
The echoes of my,
Screaming silence,
My soundless existence,
Listen to me,
Listen to my rain drops,
Under the sunshine,
Hear my glow, 
Feeling the moonlight,
If you listen close enough,
You'll hear my soul,
Searching for my heart,
You'll hear my mind,
Searching for my sane.

Listen to the softness,
The softness in my screams,
And the thorns,
In my being,
Like a feather,
My thorns, are like love,
Hear them, trying to feel,
Listen to my silence,
And how it screams,
Softly, searching for lips,
To hear again,
And loudly it hides,
My silence, 
It silences silence,
Under the moonlight,
Where it shines like the sun,
Listen, 
You'll hear me cry,
In the songs I've felt,
You'll hear me write,
In the words I've heard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment